THE ULTIMATE COOK BOOK OF DELICIOUS DISHES FROM THE BEST RESTAURANTS (SUCH AS CRATE, LA BRISA, WARUNG GOUTHE OR JOSHUA DISTRICT) IN BALI & SUCCESS TIPS FROM INSPIRING PEOPLE.
- NO NEED TO TRAVEL, BALI COMES TO YOU!
- No need to search hours for best recipes, best restaurants from food island Bali are sharing with you the most delicious recipes now!
- More than 270 pages!
- 28 delicious restaurants & their stories & success tips from owners and chefs
- 100 recipes: 1/3 vegan, 2/3 vegetarian, 3/3 meat recipes – perfect balance!
- Different types of cuisine: Indonesian, asian, as well as western recipes!
- Favourite places such as Crate Cafe or La Brisa
- 55 inspiring people telling their success tips and sharing how to create balanced and better lifestyle and achieve your dreams!
- From every purchase, Cocobeli gives 3 $ to the charity SOS Indonesia in Bali that helps people in hunger! 3 $ means 15 nutritious meals.
- Created by passionate food lover who travels the world to try the best food and wants to share the delicious dishes and stories with you!
- ADDITIONAL SPECIAL: 27 recipes of healthy beverages and nutritious brands that will amazingly boost your immunity!
Finally a book where I can find recipes of my favourite restaurants! Many dishes are my favourite and for instance in recipe of cheesecake of La Brisa!!! Thank you for sharing it brings Bali to my home especially these times!
Love this book ❤️
I love this book. It’s just very interesting to dig deeper on Bali restaurants & the interesting people there
Rony (verified owner) –
Was immediately drawn to the book, it caught my eye as a failsafe cookbook ideal for everyone. The author did an amazing job with the cookbook with a wide array of cuisines to offer. It’s a collection of the different restaurants in Bali offering simple, irresistible, and classic recipes tied together with detailed instructions and top-class notes from both restaurant chefs & influencers compiled by the author.
Cocobeli gives you the freedom to create an entire meal offering starters, main course, sides, and beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic). For those who do not always pair the correct side with the main course or you want to try different cuisine in one meal then this is the book that is screaming for you! P.S – amazing spinach ravioli from Rolling Fork.
Gone is the experience of reading pages on a paperback edition and then creating it yourself with no idea what it’ll turn out to be whether good or bad. Instead, Cocobeli provides stunning images of food and style that will catch the attention of consumers in one e-book. The words purveyed from influencers will inspire consumers of the e-book to pursue their dreams and make it to reality.